CT - Acute Medical and Surgical Interpretation is organized by Lightbox Radiology Education and will be held from Nov 09 - 10, 2019 at Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas, Noosa Heads, Queensland, Australia.
The target audience for this medical event is Critical Care Physicians, Surgeons, General Practitioners, Registrars, House Officers, Interns, Radiographers.
This course is designed in a systematic learning format, the course covers acquisition, normal variations, patterns of disease & pitfalls in CT imaging of the head, chest, abdomen, pelvis, cervical & thoracolumbar spine. Each module is composed of a didactic lecture followed by an interactive session where participants review CT cases alone or in pairs to reinforce fundamental learning objectives. Our goal is to provide practitioners with the knowledge and confidence to interpret CT findings in commonly encountered acute clinical settings. All lectures are presented by radiologists, specialists in the field of medical imaging.
• Australian & New Zealand College of Anaesthetists: Participants in the ANZCA CPD program, may claim this course under the Short course, workshops, problem-based learning discussions and small group discussion at 2 credits per hour, online component at 1 credit per hour.
• Australian College for Emergency Medicine: 12 hours plus 4.75 hours of self-directed learning.
• Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine: 30 PRPD, 30 Radiology MOPS, 30 Surgical MOPS, 30 Emergency MOPS. Procedural grant: 1 day Emergency Medicine, Surgery. Activity Number 11299 Bali; 14029 Brisbane; 14031 Sydney; 14030 Melbourne)
• Australian Society of Medical Imaging and Radiation Therapy: 22.5 CPD points
• College of Intensive Care Medicine: Category 2B: Active or Interactive Group Learning (2 points per hour)
• Royal Australasian College of Physicians: Recommended MyCPD category 1 - ‘Educational Activities’ at 1 credit per hour
• Royal Australasian College of Surgeons: Maintenance of Knowledge & Skills: 12 points (Excludes Niseko 2018 and Bali 2018).
• Royal Australian College of General Practitioners: 2017-2019: 40 Points (Activity 75129- Radiology/Category 1). Training Grant approved for 1 day of Emergency.
• Royal College of Emergency Medicine: 10 Credits (UK courses only)
• The Royal College of Radiologists (UK): This course provides 10 CPD credits in accordance with the CPD Scheme of the Royal College of Radiologists
• The Royal Australasian College of Physicians : Recommended MyCPD category 2 - ‘Assessed Learning’ at 2 credits per hour (course length 10 hours face to face, 5 hours online).
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||61 (0) 7 5449 2717
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Course Fee||08 Nov,2019||USD 500.00|