Critical Care Ultrasound: Integration Into Clinical Practice is organized by American College of Chest Physicians (ACCP) and will be held from Nov 14 - 16, 2019 at CHEST Global Headquarters, Glenview, Illinois, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 20.50 CME credits and MOC points.
The target audience includes health-care providers interested in developing a standardized approach to whole-body ultrasonography, such as:
• Physicians in critical care medicine, emergency medicine, internal medicine and subspecialties, anesthesia and surgery
• Physicians-in-training, including fellows and residents
• Other independent licensed health-care practitioners
• Certificateof Completion learners
Study whole-body ultrasonography for the diagnosis and management of the critically ill patient using human models and state-of-the art simulators. Expert faculty will provide comprehensive training in protocol-driven image acquisition and case-based image interpretation.
Study an algorithmic approach to the ultrasound evaluation of common clinical scenarios, including:
• Hemodynamic instability and shock states
• Acute respiratory failure and dyspnea
• Acute renal failure
• Cardiac arrest
• Participants will learn to perform a standardized approach to ultrasoundguidance for vascular, pleural, and peritoneal procedures using state-of-the-art simulators.
This course is intended for physicians and other health-care providers with prior knowledge and experience in point-of-care ultrasound. Prior to attending the course, you should have completed a CHEST critical care ultrasonography course (or similar) and should be using point-of-care ultrasound on a regular basis.
You will be expected to complete course materials prior to attending, which will reduce the need for live lectures.The additional time will maximize hands-on learning opportunities.
|Contact No. :||+1 (224) 521-9800
+1 (800) 343-2227
+1 (224) 521-9800
+1 (800) 343-2227
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|NonMember Fee||13 Nov,2019||USD 2295.00|
|Member Fee||13 Nov,2019||USD 1895.00|
|Nonphysician providers and physicians-in-training Fee||13 Nov,2019||USD 1595.00|