Critical Care Imaging Interpretation is organized by Lightbox Radiology Education and will be held from Jan 21 - 25, 2019 at Hirafu 188, Niseko, Hokkaido, Japan.
The target audience for this medical event is ICU physicians, Emergency physicians, ICU & Emergency Registrars, Radiographers. It is assumed participants have at least a basic understanding of imaging interpretation or have attended Chest X-Ray, Emergency X-Ray or Acute Medical & Surgical CT Interpretation Courses in the past.
• Australian & New Zealand College of Anaesthetists: Participants in the ANZCA CPD program, may claim this course under the Knowledge and skills activity Learning sessions at 1 credit per hour.
• Australian College of Emergency Medicine: 15.5 hours
• Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine: 30 PRPD, 30 Radiology MOPS. Procedural grant: 1 day under the Emergency, Obstetrics, Anaesthetics or Surgery Components (Activity Number 11298 Noosa; 11297 Sydney; 10467 Queenstown; 10466 Brisbane).
• Australian Society of Medical Imaging and Radiation Therapy: 22.5 CPD points
• College of Intensive Care Medicine: Lectures – Category 2A, points per hour 1; Active or interactive Group Learning – Category 2B, points per hour 1.
• Royal Australian College of General Practitioners: 40 Points (Activity 78657 - Radiology/Category 1). Training Grant approved for 1 day of Emergency or Surgery.
• Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists: A total of 20 points may be claimed for attendance.
• A comprehensive overview of X-Ray, Ultrasound, CT, and MRI imaging interpretation of commonly encountered disease in the critical care setting.
The course covers imaging of the head, chest and abdomen/pelvis in 5 modules. Each module is composed of a didactic lecture followed by an interactive case review session across X-Ray, Ultrasound, CT and MRI to consolidate fundamental principles of imaging interpretation. All lectures are presented by radiologists, specialists in the field of medical imaging.
|Contact No.||:||+61 (0) 7 5449 2717|
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $600.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|