Course of 5 (C5) is organized by Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare (FSRH) and will be held on Nov 15, 2019 at Northern Ireland Medical & Dental Training Agency, Belfast, North Ireland, United Kingdom.
• The C5 provides an opportunity to:
• Practise and demonstrate practical skills required for the provision of contraception and testing of STIs
• Develop increased awareness of the way that personal attitudes, gender, sexual preference and cultural differences impact on SRH consultations in a safe environment
• Identify areas where further learning is required before proceeding to clinical assessments.
The C5 comprises 9 assessments. Trainees must demonstrate that they:
• Have actively and appropriately participated in a workshop discussion on HIV testing and screening.
• Are able to demonstrate how to perform common investigations for sexually transmitted infections on male and female models.
• Are able to demonstrate how to teach the use of male condoms.
• Are able to have an informed discussion on the assessment and management of women choosing barrier methods of contraception and the principles of fitting these methods.
• Are able to demonstrate the insertion and removal techniques for a currently marketed implant on a model arm.
• Are able to demonstrate that they can apply the principles of confidentiality, Fraser Guidelines, consent and safeguarding children in clinical scenarios.
• Have actively and appropriately participated in a discussion on responding to someone presenting with a psycho sexual problem.
• Have actively and appropriately participated in a discussion on responding to a woman presenting with an unwanted pregnancy.
• Have actively and appropriately participated in a discussion of the management of men and women who request sterilisation.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||02890 40000
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||GBP £250.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|