Costa Rica Tropical Medicine and Wellness Retreat is organized by Wild Med Adventures, LLC and will be held from Apr 06 - 13, 2019 at Rayos Del Sol, Nosara, Guanacaste, Costa Rica.
• Intended as continuing education for physicians, PA's, NP's, nurses, and medics who aspire to work or teach as a field instructor/provider in remote environments or who may work in remote clinics and deal with the injuries sustained in tropical environments.
• Graduates from other wilderness medicine programs (e.g. FAWM, MFAWM) who want to gain experience and skills in Remote Medicine.
• Individuals pursuing a Fellow of Wilderness Medicine degree (FAWM).
Approved for up to 13.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits and a maximum of 13.5 WMS FAWM Credits (Actual credits earned or awarded towards your FAWM depends on personal credit needs, already logged credits and history with the WMS society).
Attending This Course You Will:
• Learn the latest practical hands-on wilderness medical skills for patient assessment, stabilization and evacuation.
• Practice your skills while enjoying the beautiful beaches and waters of Costa Rica
• Work with our expert faculty to develop your knowledge and awareness regarding tropical medicine
• Obtain up to 13.5 hours of CME
• This conference offers FAWM core and elective credits. Actual credits awarded depend on personal credit needs and history with a maximum of 13.5 credits.
• Our program focuses on treatment of the most common injuries and illnesses encountered while traveling to tropical areas and remote locations.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||413-813-5330
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Course CME - Early Fee||01 Nov,2018||USD 3750.00|
|Course CME - Regular Fee||05 Apr,2019||USD 4000.00|
|NON-Medical Spouse / Partner / Friend Registration Fee||05 Apr,2019||USD 3000.00|
|Deposit Fee||05 Apr,2019||USD 1500.00|
|Course CME with Spouse/Partner Registration Fee||05 Apr,2019||USD 6500.00|