Coronary CT Angiography Course is organized by American College of Radiology (ACR) and will be held from Dec 13 - 15, 2019 at ACR Education Center, Reston, Virginia, United States of America.
33.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and 25 SAM Credits
This three-day course is designed to optimize your clinical practice skills by providing intense training in interpreting coronary CTA examinations under the supervision of expert faculty. Participants use workstations with the same vendor software as in their own practice and have access to nearly 100 cases. Most cases include clinical scenarios as well as coronary catheter angiography correlation. The course also covers technical considerations for obtaining optimal examinations for interpretation.
Program and Learning Objectives
At the conclusion of this course, participants will be able to:
• Identify normal cardiac anatomy, including coronary arteries, coronary veins, cardiac chambers, valves, and great vessels, as well as identify and describe the clinical importance of variant anatomy
• Describe basic technical aspects of coronary CT, including prospective versus retrospective gating, single-cycle versus multicycle reconstruction, temporal resolution, spatial resolution, scan parameters, and contrast-injection techniques
• Determine appropriate technique for administering beta blockers and nitroglycerin, with knowledge of absolute and relative contraindications
• Identify and describe how to improve examinations with artifacts, such as cardiac arrhythmias, ECG misregistration, and poor breath hold
• Describe the use of different post-processing techniques based on the appropriate clinical indication, including axial source images, multiplanar reconstructions, maximum intensity projections, and volume-rendered images
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||703-648-8900,
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Nonmember Fee||12 Dec,2019||USD 5,000.00|
|Member Fee||12 Dec,2019||USD 3,500.00|
|MIT Fee||12 Dec,2019||USD 1,750.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news