Core III – Mastering Dynamic Adhesion In Complex Reconstructive Cases is organized by LVI Global and will be held from Jul 18 - 20, 2019 at LVI Main Campus, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America.
Course Description :
Adhesion is the fastest changing part of our profession – getting more predictable and more reliable, but you must know how to use the newer materials if you want to deliver exceptional care. Come to LVI and experience the program built from the life’s work of Dr. Ron Jackson and the decades of clinical experience of Dr. Ed Suh. Powerful and exciting, this course will change your life!
This is a three-day, live-patient treatment course in the conservative restoration of posterior teeth using the latest aesthetic materials that are placed in functional harmony.
Direct and indirect restorations, materials science/choices and the principles of adhesion are covered in depth.
Course Objectives :
• Define contemporary adhesives and biomechanics of adhesion.
• Define the selection process and correct use of adhesives based on the procedure being performed and the restorative material used.
• Identify the indications/contraindications for direct resin as well as aesthetic inlays/onlays.
• Utilize simplified and predictable placement techniques for these restorations.
• Discuss metal -free crown materials, what to use and how to use it, cement or bond.
• Define effective marketing and communication skills that are necessary to develop a successful aesthetic restorative practice.
• Direct team members to implement change in the evolving practice.
• Develop the patient’s understanding of the importance and principles of Physiologic Based Dentistry.
There are no prerequisites for this course, however it is recommended that you complete Core I and Core II prior to attending.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||888.584.3237
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Doctor Tuition Fee||17 Jul,2019||USD 4495.00|
|Per Attendee - Team Tuition Fee||17 Jul,2019||USD 795.00|