Neuroscience Convergence is organized by Mayo Clinic and will be held from Nov 07 - 09, 2019 at The Ritz-Carlton, St Thomas, United States Virgin Islands, United States of America.
Neurologists, neurosurgeons, neuroscientists (Ph.D.), chemists and physicists (physical science), engineers (mechanical, electrical, software, and health care). Also, newer scientific fields are emerging that are key to convergence in health care including health information technology (IT), informatics, artificial intelligence, and machine learning experts.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science designates this live activity for a maximum of 14.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science designates this live activity for a maximum of 14.75 ANCC nursing contact hours. Nurses should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
14.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Convergence calls for groups within the biomedical, life sciences, physical science, engineering, and other fields to come together to solve unmet health needs. This conference aims to bring together various scientists with the aim of the discovery of education gaps inherent to one’s own discipline as well as the potential for creative collaboration in shared problem-solving.
Upon the conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
• Discuss complex neuroscientific conditions requiring a convergence science approach.
• Identify emerging neuroscience innovations in clinical, basic science and engineering.
• Recognize and implement the concept of convergence as outlined by National Academies of Medicine, Science and Engineering, National Institutes of Health, and how this helps translational science.
• Identify opportunities for scientific collaboration, discovery, and problem-solving.
• Create a growing network of convergence neuroscience teams among basic scientists, neurologists, neurosurgeons, engineers and computing science (artificial intelligence and machine learning).
Attendance at this Mayo Clinic course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||1-800-323-2688
October 11, 2019
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|M.D., DO - Fee||06 Nov,2019||USD 750.00|
|Ph.D - Fee||06 Nov,2019||USD 500.00|
|Resident, Fellow, NP, PA, Allied Health Professional, Retiree - Fee||06 Nov,2019||USD 500.00|
|ABPN MOC - Fee||06 Nov,2019||USD 50.00|