Congenital CMV - From Pregnancy to Infancy: Let's Face It is organized by MCA Scientific Events and will be held from Feb 21 - 22, 2019 at Hospital of the Innocent, Florence, Firenze, Italy.
This edition will primarily focus on the prevention and treatment of primary infections during pregnancy, diagnosis of fetal disease during pregnancy, pros and cons for prenatal screening of CMV infection, evaluation and treatment of children with congenital CMV, new treatment options for children with symptomatic congenital CMV, hearing loss in congenital CMV, and universal newborn screening.
The most prevalent congenital infection and the first cause of non-genetic hearing loss continues to be largely ignored or misunderstood outside expert circles. Therefore, the ultimate goal of the congress is to invite all care providers to attend this meeting to meet the experts and change or improve their practice for a better outcome. The discussion on CMV 2019 Congress will be headed by the most experienced physicians.
• Primary infection during pregnancy – prevention and treatment
• Diagnosis of fetal disease during pregnancy
• Pro and cons for prenatal screening of CMV infection
• Evaluation and treatment of children with congenital CMV
• New treatment options for children with symptomatic congenital CMV
• Hearing loss in congenital CMV
• Universal newborn screening, do we have the full evidence?
Time: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Speakers: Yves Ville, Efraim Bilavsky
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||+39 0234934404|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician Registration Fee||20 Feb,2019||EUR 380.00|
|Midwife/resident Registration Fee||20 Feb,2019||EUR 200.00|