The NEW Comprehensive Review: Advances in Pediatric Dentistry is organized by American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (AAPD) and will be held from Aug 23 - 25, 2019 at Le Westin Montreal, Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Who Should Attend:
• Pediatric dentists, residents and general dentists
• More specifically:
○ Pediatric dentists preparing for the ABPD Oral Clinical Examination (“Oral Board”)
○ Pediatric dentists preparing for ABPD recertification
○ Pediatric dentists who want a refresher, as well as relevant, exciting case presentations
○ General dentists who treat pediatric patients
○ Residents who want a more in-depth understanding of the incorporation of evidence-based clinical science into clinical practice
Taught by expert clinicians, The Comprehensive Review provides attendees with an extensive overview of the latest in evidenced-based pediatric dentistry. This course focuses on the cutting edge of clinical science topics and the application of state-of-the-art therapies into your daily practice. This course covers topics including: interceptive orthodontics and space management, caries assessment and prevention, behavior guidance, oral pathology, care for patients with special health needs, oral-facial trauma, pulp therapy and the latest in pediatric restorative dentistry and materials. The topics are covered using an evidence-based approach with interesting case presentations and open question/discussion forums to wrap up topical areas.
At the conclusion of the course, participants will have gained a better understanding of the:
• General knowledge base of pediatric dentistry including topics such as: interceptive space management, caries assessment and prevention, behavior guidance, oral pathology, care for patients with special health needs, oral-facial trauma, pulp therapy and the latest in pediatric surgical and non-surgical caries management , materials and esthetic approaches.
• Cutting edge therapeutics in pediatric dentistry
• The most up-to-date evidence describing the role of oral health in overall health
|Contact No. :||(312) 337-2169
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Non-Member Early Fee||23 Jul,2019||USD 1190.00|
|AAPD Member Early Fee||23 Jul,2019||USD 495.00|
|AAPD Student Member Early Fee||23 Jul,2019||USD 495.00|