Comprehensive Bronchoscopy With Endobronchial Ultrasound is organized by American College of Chest Physicians (ACCP) and will be held from Sep 19 - 21, 2019 at CHEST Global Headquarters, Glenview, Illinois, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is for Physicians and health-care professionals from pulmonary and critical care medicine, intensive care medicine, and thoracic surgery are encouraged to attend. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 21.0 CME credits and MOC points.
The course is designed using the experiential earning model. Flipped classroom methodology will be used with online pre-and postcourse didactic materials to enhance knowledge gain and retention. The live event is focused on interactive, case-based discussions and hands-on sessions. Cognitive and technical skills assessments will be implemented to validate training.
Learn new skills and refresh your knowledge through this hands-on, interactive course led by experts in bronchoscopy and procedure-related training. Attend and acquire essential and advanced diagnostic bronchoscopy techniques, including:
• Biopsy and brushings
• Management of airway bleeding and aspirated foreign objects
• Endobronchial ultrasound-guided transbronchial needle aspiration(EBUS-TBNA)
• EBUS-TBNA specimen handling and processing
• Radial EBUS for peripheral nodules
Attend to experience:
• Hands-on training, including step-by-step approach to EBUS-guided TBNA, radial probe EBUS for peripheral nodules, foreign body removal using flexible bronchoscopic techniques, endobronchial blockers placement for massive hemoptysis, endobronchial biopsy and brushings for endobronchial lesions, mediastinal anatomy on EBUS, CT scanning using high-fidelity simulators, and specimen handling and processing
• Case-based, interactive sessions to encourage honest, individual responses. Group responses will allow faculty to focus on both group and individual learning needs. Only interactive lectures are used in this course, as they lead to better retention, knowledge gain, and learner’s satisfaction.
Prior to attending, you will receive materials that form the cognitive base of the course. You are expected to become familiar with the content prior to the course start in order to reduce the need for lectures, so thefocus can be on hands-on, interactive training.
|Contact No. :||+1 (224) 521-9800
+1 (800) 343-2227
+1 (224) 521-9800
+1 (800) 343-2227
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Non Member Fee||18 Sep,2019||USD 2295.00|
|Member Fee||18 Sep,2019||USD 1895.00|
|Nonphysician providers and physicians-in-training Fee||18 Sep,2019||USD 1595.00|