Collaborative Strategies to Ensure Optimal Application of the Latest Treatment Approaches in HCC is organized by Clinical Care Options (CCO), LLC and will be held on Jun 02, 2019 at Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, United States of America.
This program is intended for physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses, pharmacists, and other healthcare providers who care for patients with HCC.
NCCN designates this live activity for a maximum of 2.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
NCCN designates this educational activity for a maximum of 2.0 contact hours.
NCCN designates this knowledge-based continuing education activity for 2.0 contact hours (0.2 CEUs) of continuing education credit.
The goal of this activity is to improve participants’ competence in applying the latest treatment approaches and interdisciplinary collaborative strategies towards optimal care of patients with HCC.
• Explore first-line treatment options for individual patients with advanced HCC, considering the available clinical evidence, known agent toxicity/ tolerability profiles, expert recommendations, and patient preferences
• Apply clinical evidence and expert recommendations to select optimal treatment for patients with HCC that has progressed on or after 1 or multiple lines of therapy
• Plan therapeutic strategies that optimize the sequence of therapies to provide the best outcome to patients with HCC
• Counsel patients to help them understand their treatment options and to be proactive, knowledgeable participants in their care
• Employ effective collaborative strategies to ensure the best possible application of the latest HCC treatment approaches
• Become familiar with the design of ongoing clinical trials for novel HCC treatment strategies, and counsel appropriate patients about availability and participation
|Contact No. :||1-855-224-2241
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|