Clinician and Patient Wellness Program Series is organzied by MCE Conferences and will be held from May 24 - 26, 2019 at Skamania Lodge, Portland, Oregon, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 12 Prescribed credits by the American Academy of Family Physician.
Target Audience :
All Physicians and other Healthcare Professionals seeking clinical information about nutrition, obesity, diabetes, mindfulness, communication, and how to prevent burnout.
Course Description :
This conference is designed to provide primary care practitioners with up-to-date, evidence-based information on commonly encountered clinician and patient wellness issues, while suggesting pragmatic approaches to clinical management. The discussion-based format of the conference will encourage audience participation through dynamic lectures, case-based studies, and hands-on workshops. Keynote speakers will present and critically assess recent advancements and industry updates in Clinician and Patient Wellness Program Series issues, with the goal of enhancing the knowledge-base and core competence of attendees. The successful completion of this interactive program should improve attendees’ confidence in diagnosing, treating, and prescribing the most effective courses of treatment, with the ultimate goal of improving clinician and patient outcomes.
Course Objectives :
• Epidemiology and Causes of Obesity
• Evaluation and Treatment of Hypercalcemia
• Medical Management of Obesity
• Principles of Energy Metabolism, Role of Lifestyle
• Surgical Management of Obesity
• Staying Healthy After Bariatric Surgery
• Evaluation of Thyroid Nodules
• Mindful Eating: A Road to Wiring New Habits
• Trans Theoretical Model: Pairing Mindfulness with Stages of Change
• Demystifying Carbs: How They Drive Eating & How to get off the Roller Coaster
• Cooking as a “Contact Sport”: Bringing it Home
• Talking to Patients About Eating: Practical Places to Start
• Becoming a More Relaxed, Healthy Healthcare Provider: Reducing Frustration and Increasing Fulfillment (Part 1)
• Becoming a More Relaxed, Healthy Healthcare Provider: Reducing Frustration and Increasing Fulfillment (Part2)
• Effectively Caring for Your Anxious and Stressed Medical Patient
• Taming Your EMR
• Having a Thriving Medical Office
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||1 888 533 9031
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician Early Fee||16 Apr,2019||USD 750.00|
|Military MD/Residents/Other Healthcare Professionals Early Fee||16 Apr,2019||USD 650.00|