Clinician and Patient Wellness Program Series is organized by MCE Conferences and will be held from Jul 19 - 21, 2019 at Sheraton on the Falls Hotel, Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 12.00 Prescribed credits.
All Physicians and other Healthcare Professionals seeking clinical information about nutrition, obesity, diabetes, mindfulness, communication, and how to prevent burnout.
This conference is designed to provide primary care practitioners with up-to-date, evidence-based information on commonly encountered clinician and patient wellness issues while suggesting pragmatic approaches to clinical management. The discussion-based format of the conference will encourage audience participation through dynamic lectures, case-based studies, and hands-on workshops. Keynote speakers will present and critically assess recent advancements and industry updates in Clinician and Patient Wellness Program Series issues, with the goal of enhancing the knowledge-base and core competence of attendees. The successful completion of this interactive program should improve attendees’ confidence in diagnosing, treating, and prescribing the most effective courses of treatment, with the ultimate goal of improving clinician and patient outcomes.
• Obesity: Introduction, Etiologies, Lifestyle Modifications
• Diabetes 1 and 2
• Demystifying Carbs: How They Drive Eating & How to Get Off the Roller Coaster
• Cooking as a “Contact Sport”: Bringing it Home
• Taming Your EMR
• Mindful Eating: A Road to Disenchantment & Wiring New Habits
• Trans Theoretical Model: Pairing Mindfulness with Stages of Change
• Having a Thriving Medical Office
• Obesity: Pharmalogical and Surgical Treatments
• Becoming a More Relaxed, Healthy Healthcare Provider: Reducing Frustration and Increasing Fulfillment
• Case Base Studies – Obesity
• Case Base Studies – Diabetes Management
• Diet: A Four-Letter Word. Looking at 3 Common Diets - Pros & Cons
|Contact No. :||1 888 533 9031
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician Early Bird Registration||11 Jun,2019||USD 750.00|
|Military MD/Residents/Other Healthcare Professionals Early Bird Registration||11 Jun,2019||USD 650.00|