How to Diagnose and Treat Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML) and Myeloproliferative Neoplasms (MPN) is organized by European School of Haematology (ESH) and will be held from Mar 08 - 10, 2019 at Citywest Hotel, Dublin, Leinster, Ireland.
The "How to Diagnose and Treat Chronic Myeloid Leukemia and Myeloproliferative Neoplasms" uses a case based format to delve deeply into the relevant issues in diagnosis, prognostication, therapy selection, efficacy assessment, and management of toxicities for these patients. The format for this meeting will be highly interactive with a mixture of case based didactic lectures, roundtable discussions regarding challenging clinical scenarios, and debates on controversial areas of management. The faculty for this event represent the clinical and scientific leaders of the MPN community from Europe and the USA and we anticipate great opportunities for interactions and discussions. Clinical haematologists, hematology nurses, clinician scientists, hematology investigators, and those in training will find great value in attending and participating in this event.
• To understand the current diagnostic criteria for MPNs and CML, and their application particularly in challenging scenarios
• To better understand the role of molecular mutation testing in diagnosis, prognosis, therapy selection and disease monitoring for CML and MPN patients
• To be able to appreciate the clinical management of challenging scenarios in MPNS (i.e. early MF, accelerated phase MPN, CML-MPN overlap, young patient management, and CML blast crisis)
• To better understand and apply current guideline based management of CML and MPNs
• To be able to review the role and utilization of current approved therapies in CML and MPNs, as well as the potential role of agents in development.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+ 33(0)1 57 27 67 39
+ 33(0)1 57 27 68 43
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Fully trained Registration Fee||07 Mar,2019||EUR 600.00|
|In-training Registration Fee||07 Mar,2019||EUR 300.00|