Clinical Overview of the Recovery Experience (CORE) Conference 2019
Clinical Overview of the Recovery Experience (CORE) Conference is organized by C4 Recovery Foundation and will be held from Jul 14 - 17, 2019 at Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort, Amelia Island, Florida, United States of America.
Who Should Attend?
Any Behavioral or Allied Health professional, CEOs, Presidents and Vice Presidents, Directors, other C-Suite Executives, Physicians, Psychologists, Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists, Alcohol and Drug Counselors, Mental Health Counselors, Collegiate Recovery and Professional Monitoring Organizations, EAPs, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Pharmacists, Peer Support Professionals, Recovery Coaches, and Sober Living Professionals
Physicians / Nurses / Pharmacists
Amedco LLC designates this live activity for a maximum of 25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits for physicians and 25 contact hours for nurses and 25 knowledge -based contact hours for pharmacists. Learners should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Psychologist – American Psychological Association (APA)
This course is co-sponsored by Amedco and C4 Recovery Foundation. Amedco is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Amedco maintains responsibility for this program and its content. 19 hours.
Social Workers – Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB)
As a Jointly Accredited Organization, Amedco is approved to offer social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Organizations, not individual courses, are approved under this program. State and provincial regulatory boards have the final authority to determine whether an individual course may be accepted for continuing education credit. Amedco maintains responsibility for this course. Social workers completing this course receive 19 clinical continuing education credits.
Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage & Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling
C4 Recovery Foundation is approved by the Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage & Family Therapy, and Mental Health Counseling. Provider #50-15228. 19 Hours.
National Association for Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC)
This course has been approved by C4 Recovery Foundation, as a NAADAC Approved Educational Provider, for 19 CE.
Join them for the 7th Annual Clinical Overview of the Recovery Experience (CORE), a C4 Recovery Foundation event. Last year, CORE hosted 496 participants from 36 states from a diverse range of fields. CORE highlights the critical importance of providing individualized treatment and presents new options for productively integrating useful clinical tools into a larger recovery-oriented treatment culture while maintaining passion for delivering advanced behavioral, addiction, and therapeutic services. It is an opportunity for addiction professionals to advance the principles of client-centered treatment with a strong clinical foundation as well as to be a forum to increase the collective understanding of the full continuum of recovery processes, including 12 step recovery. Their goal is to improve outcomes by better integrating personalized evidence-based treatment services that allow individuals, families, and professionals to choose the most appropriate treatment.
• Improve the overall quality of services delivered and increase the competencies of clinicians
• Apply clinical skills from a broad range of professional core functions including assessment and therapeutic approaches
• Cite advances in the field resulting from research, practice and technological innovation
• Bring awareness to key issues such as cultural diversity, gender issues, sexual orientation and age-specific differences in relation to clinician/client interaction
• Provide training necessary to implement innovations toward achieving organization excellence and improving clinical/financial outcomes and operational efficiencies
• Assist participants in building and sustaining competitive advantages through outcomes informed treatment and recovery services
• Proactively address the challenges, risks and opportunities presented by a changing competitive environment
• Provide new details about software, technology, and how behavioral health professionals can take advantage of these innovations
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||800-611-5735
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Symposium Early Registration Fee||25 Jun,2019||USD 395.00|
|Group Registrant (3 or more) Early Registration Fee||25 Jun,2019||USD 370.00|