Circulating Biomarkers, Exosomes & Liquid Biopsy Asia 2019 is organized by Select Biosciences Limited and will be held from Sep 09 - 10, 2019 at Grand Ambassador Seoul Associated With Pullman, Jung, Seoul, South Korea.
This conference brings together a focus on technology development as well as applications for biomarker analysis in cancer, cardiovascular disease and other disease classes.
The conference focuses heavily on the various classes of circulating biomarkers and emphasizes the many technology platforms currently being utilized to interrogate Circulating Cell-Free DNA (cfDNA), Circulating Tumor Cells (CTCs) and Extracellular Vesicles (EVs)/Exosomes.
The potential of EVs/Exosomes for Therapeutics Development and Delivery are Presented as well as the Potential of EVs derived from Stem Cells for Regenerative Medicine.
This conference also features a showcase of companies involved in the study of cfDNA, CTCs and Exosomes and technologies in this space.
• Circulating Biomarker Classes (Circulating Cell-Free DNA, Circulating Tumor Cells, Exosomes)
○ Biomarker Cargo
○ Technologies for Isolation and Analysis
• Extracellular Vesicles (EVs)/Exosomes
○ Classes of Biomarkers (RNA, DNA, Protein)
○ Engineering, Delivery Vehicles and Therapeutics Development
Technologies for Study
• Liquid Biopsy Development
○ Clinical Development and Pipeline
○ Regulatory Landscape in Asia
○ Technologies for Implementing using Biofluids
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+1-510-857-4865
August 31, 2019
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Academic Delegate Early Registration Pricing||09 Aug,2019||USD 600.00|
|Industry or Govt Delegate Early Registration Pricing||09 Aug,2019||USD 999.00|
|PreDoctoral Student or Academic PostDoc Registration Pricing||09 Aug,2019||USD 399.00|