Chile: Northern Patagonia Multi-Sport Adventure Wilderness Medicine CME Conference is organized by Wilderness Medicine Educational Company and will be held from Jan 25 - Feb 02, 2019 at Puerto Montt, Los Lagos, Chile.
The target audience for this medical event is Physicians. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 16.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Topics :
• Altitude Illness.
• Frostbite and Other Cold Injuries.
• Environmental Heat Illness.
• Snake Envenomation.
• Traveler's Diarrhea, Giardia & Other Waterborne Wilderness Infections.
• Surviving the Unexpected Night Out.
• Lightning Injuries.
• Improvised Medical and Trauma Care.
• Management of Fractures and Dislocations.
• Preparing for Foreign Travel.
• Backcountry Medical Kits.
• Wilderness Wound Management.
• Wild Animal Attacks.
• Patient Assessment in Wilderness Settings.
• Wilderness Dermatology.
• Marine Hazards & Envenomations.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Trip Cost||24 Jan,2019||USD 4195.00|
|Additional CME Cost||24 Jan,2019||USD 695.00|