Primespeak Seminar is organized by Prime Practice and will be held from Feb 05 - 06, 2019 at Rydges Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
The target audience for this medical event is designed for dental clinicians (dentists, dental specialists, dental hygienists, dental and oral health therapists). However, clinicians may choose to bring along team members who work closely with them. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 14 CPD hours.
Course Objectives are :
Primespeak Seminar's success has been due to its ability to support participants to:
• Remove any perception of sales pressure.
• Increase patient ownership of their dental conditions.
• Bridge the gap between what a patient thinks they need and what you think they need.
• Take the stress out of communicating with patients.
• NEVER be rejected.
• ALWAYS maintain trust and rapport with patients.
• The rules of ethical dentistry.
• How to remove any perception of sales pressure.
• How to become rejection proof.
• Key trust busters and trust breakers.
• A step by step sequence for the new patient exam.
• How to overcome objections and deal with “I’ll think about it”.
• Tools and techniques to deepen patient ownership of their dental conditions.
|Contact No.||:||+61 2 8935 0600|
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Dentist Regular Fee||04 Feb,2019||AUD 2700.00|
|Team Member Regular Fee||04 Feb,2019||AUD 1350.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Dentist Early Fee||05 Jan,2019||AUD 2430.00|
|Team Member Early Fee||05 Jan,2019||AUD 1215.00|