Certified Clinical Trauma Professional: Two-Day Trauma Competency Conference is organized by PESI HealthCare and will be held from Nov 21 - 22, 2019 at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, Brookfield, Wisconsin, United States of America. This Course has been approved for a maximum of 12.6 contact hours / 12.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
• Social Workers
• Case Managers
• Addiction Counselors
• Marriage & Family Therapists
• Other Mental Health Professionals
The successful resolution of traumatic stress can be simple.
Studies indicate that there are four key elements to effective trauma treatment. When you accomplish these four key elements in treatment with your clients, you will be able to reduce their symptoms and improve clinical outcomes.
Attend this conference and you will walk away with a step-by-step four-stage framework for navigating essential elements of trauma treatment with your traumatized clients.
The essential elements are common to all evidence-based trauma treatments. You will learn how you can integrate this framework with your current approach or methodology to make your trauma treatment even more effective!
This trauma competency training can transform your clinical practice and help improve your trauma treatment outcomes, just as it has for other clinicians around the world.
Conference Objectives are:
• Examine the nature of traumatic stress, grief, & loss and their sequelae.
• Analyze the clinical application of various theoretical treatment models for traumatic stress, grief & loss.
• Evaluate traumatic stress, grief & loss from neurobiological, biochemical, psychological, social & spiritual perspectives in order to improve clinical outcomes.
• Examine the clinical research that supports the imperative factors that influence the efficacy of trauma treatment.
• Assess the comorbidity of traumatic stress in other diagnoses, including personality disorders and Dissociative Identity Disorder, and identify appropriate treatment interventions.
• Provide psychoeducation and cognitive restructuring techniques for maximizing client engagement and participation in early stages of treatment.
• Determine the efficacy of self-regulation skills as a preliminary treatment intervention for trauma.
• Articulate the 10 core competencies of traumatic stress, grief and loss and specify the clinical application of each.
• Incorporate clinical interventions and techniques for the initial assessment, safety and stabilization phase of treatment as well as the remembrance and mourning phases of trauma treatment.
• Examine the potential clinical limitations and benefits of completing a needs assessment for better progress in treatment.
• Develop clinical skills to support and facilitate recovery from complicated bereavement in clients.
• Incorporate CBT skills to promote the development of stability, self-efficacy, anxiety management, and relational capacities in traumatized clients.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||(800) 844-8260|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Single Registration - Early fee||01 Nov,2019||USD 439.99|
|Single Registration - Regular fee||20 Nov,2019||USD 499.99|
|2 plus Group: per person fee||20 Nov,2019||USD 439.99|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news