Cell Signaling and Intracellular Trafficking in Cancer Biology: Interplay, Targeting and Therapy is organized by Biochemical Society and will be held from Oct 21 - 24, 2019 at Turin, Piedmont, Italy.
The interplay between cell signalling and intracellular trafficking is implicated in fundamental cellular processes including cell growth and motility, whereas aberrant membrane trafficking events and signalling pathways are frequently associated with malignant transformation and cancer.
The aim of this scientific conference is to merge advanced topics in cancer cell signalling together with emerging research themes in lipid metabolism, intracellular organelles, and membrane trafficking. We will discuss oncogenic pathways and signalling networks as therapeutic targets and highlight their regulation by endomembranes and trafficking events.
The attendants will be exposed to the most advanced topics at the interface between oncogenic signalling and membrane trafficking including:
• Phosphoinositides Signaling and conversion in the endolysosomal system
• Lysosomal signalling, Iron Metabolism and Ferroptosis
• RTK signalling and RTK-associated drug resistance (cMet, AXL, EGFR etc)
• Non-receptor tyrosine kinases and integrin trafficking
• System analysis of Signaling networks in cancer and targeted therapies.
• EMT, Stemness, and Metastasis
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+44 (0)20 7685 2400
+44 (0)20 7685 2444
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|