Care of the Critically Ill Surgical Patient (CCrISP) is organized by The Royal College of Surgeons (RCS) of England and will be held from Mar 06 - 07, 2019 at Broadgreen Hospital, Liverpool, England, United Kingdom.
The target audience for this medical event is CT1-2 and SAS grades. Senior trainees are also welcome to attend a CCrISP course if they have not done so before. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 12 CPD Points.
Conference Description :
CCrlSP is an interactive course that explores the skills and knowledge needed to look after surgical patients including those who are deteriorating or at risk of doing so. Expert faculty will help you develop practical, theoretical and personal skills so that you can assess and manage critical situations in a systematic way. This course is relevant to all specialities, however, in-course examples are predominantly taken from general surgical patients.
You will participate in a variety of practical training sessions during the CCrISP course, including:
• Learning a system of assessment for the critically ill
• Understanding the subtlety and variety of critical illness presentation, alongside ways to improve its detection
• Understanding the importance of avoiding complications if possible
• Recognising the surgeon’s role in delivering multidisciplinary care to surgical patients
• Interacting with nursing staff, other surgeons, intensivists, and anaesthetists
• Delivering the information and support that patients and their relatives require during surgical care
Conference Objectives are :
• Adopt a structured, comprehensive approach to managing surgical patients
• Judge which patients are at most risk and plan to reduce their risk of adverse outcomes
• Recognise the deteriorating patient
• Model your non-operative technical skills in a safe environment
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||+44 (0)20 7405 3474|
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||GBP £775.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|