Cardiovascular, Metabolic and Kidney Disease: Crosscutting Science and Best Practice
Cardiovascular, Metabolic and Kidney Disease: Crosscutting Science and Best Practice is organized by Royal College of Physicians (RCP) and will be held on Jul 01, 2019 at Royal College of Physicians, London, England, United Kingdom. This conference has been approved for a maximum of 6 CPD Credits.
Who should attend?
• physicians, allied healthcare professionals, and scientists in nephrology, cardiology, diabetes, elderly care, mental health, metabolic, endocrine and stroke medicine
• health economists
• specialists in 'omics' research
• pharmaceutical, diagnostic and imaging companies
• patients - acting in an advisory capacity.
Multimorbidity and clustering of common diseases are major problems for health service providers. This 1-day conference aims to stimulate discussion and ideas and help set the foundation for establishing strategic partnerships to ultimately improve the health of patients with multimorbidity.
NEW: Attending from a research charity or not-for-profit organisation? We've set up a special rate to make booking simple - make sure you book your place today!
What you will learn:
• Learn how advances in digital health, biomarkers and omics, imaging and telemedicine can be used to deliver personalised medicine.
• Hear from industry experts on the development of multisystem cardiovascular pathological processes such as inflammation and fibrosis.
• Discover how current data and biosample resources can further the future of integrated research.
• Analyse the epidemiology of multimorbidity in vascular disease specialties, and determine the related health needs of the UK population.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee||:||GBP £260.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||May 20, 2019|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news