Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing (CPET) is organized by American College of Chest Physicians (ACCP) and will be held from Aug 08 - 10, 2019 at CHEST Global Headquarters, Glenview, Illinois, United States of America.
Pulmonary physicians; pulmonary function testing and cardiology laboratory directors; advanced practice providers; family medicine, critical care, and pulmonary rehabilitation providers; pulmonary fellows; internists; hospitalists; exercise physiologists; CPET laboratory medical directors; and cardiologists are encouraged to attend.
CME and MOC:
CHEST is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
CHEST designates this live activity for a maximum of 20.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
CME credit hours are subject to change. Final CME credit hours will be provided on-site.
ABIM MOC Statement
Successful completion of this CME activity enables the participant to earn up to 20.5 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC points.
Upon successful completion of this course, CHEST will submit your completion data to ABIM via ACCME’s Program and Activity Reporting System (PARS) for MOC points. Please allow 5-7 business days after claiming for credits to be posted to your ABIM record.
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 16433, for 20.5 contact hours.
Prior to attending, you will receive materials that form the cognitive base of the course. You are expected to become familiar with the content prior to the course start in order to reduce the need for lectures, so the focus can be on hands-on, interactive training.
Join prominent national and international exercise experts as they discuss high-level interpretive strategies you can use to better support your exercise laboratory, as well as exercise training program design, exercise testing evidence-based data, exercise prescriptions, rehabilitation, sports medicine, cardiopulmonary exercise testing (CPET) guidelines, and current controversies in CPET.
Gain practical experience with:
• Necessary technical aspects of the CPET equipment
• The skills required for performing CPET, including calibration, maneuvers, testing, and biologic controls
• Data interpretation, including report creation and how to make informed CPET study recommendations
After participating in this educational activity, you should be able to:
• Discuss the technical, analytic, and quality control skills necessary to perform optimal CPET in your laboratory.
• Learn and understand a large variety of cardiopulmonary disorders through excellent clinical case examples.
• Incorporate high-level interpretation strategies for CPET into your clinical practice.
• Supervise and perform regular quality control on all CPET procedures.
• Design appropriate exercise protocols and programs for assessment of constant work rate tests, ramp patter exercise tests, and exercise training/rehabilitative programs.
• Discuss the current controversies and clinical guidelines that exist in CPET.
• Address interesting clinical cases with recognized experts in CPET interpretation and teaching.
|Contact No. :||+1 (224) 521-9800
+1 (800) 343-2227
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non Member Fee||07 Aug,2019||USD 2295.00|
|Member Fee||07 Aug,2019||USD 1895.00|
|Nonphysician providers and physicians-in-training Fee||07 Aug,2019||USD 1595.00|
Staybridge Suites Chicago - Glenview,
2600 Lehigh Ave,
Glenview, Illinois, United States of America 60026,
2855 Milwaukee Ave,
Northbrook, Illinois, United States of America 60062,