Cardiology & Pulmonology for Primary Care is organized by Medical Education Resources (MER) and will be held from Jul 11 - 14, 2019 at Hilton Head Marriott Resort & Spa, Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 16 Credit Hours.
This program is targeted to office-based primary care providers and other health professionals with updates in primary care medicine
Upon completion of this program, participants should be better able to:
• Describe current diagnostic approaches to hypertension, congestive heart failure, arrhythmias, ACS and CAD
• Implement treatment strategies reflective of current evidence based medicine for hypertension, congestive heart failure, arrhythmias, ACS and CAD
• Identify the pathophysiology and diagnostic approach of asthma, COPD and common respiratory infections
• Design treatment strategies reflective of current evidence based medicine for asthma, COPD and common respiratory infections
• Discuss systemic consequences and counseling strategies, as well as available
treatment options for sleep apnea, deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism
• Perform a range of pulmonary diagnostics and be better prepared to handle pulmonary nodules and lung cancer
To provide updates in primary care medicine to office based providers
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||303-798-9682
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Physician fee||10 Jul,2019||USD 1095.00|
|Non-Physician Fee||10 Jul,2019||USD 995.00|