Cardiology at Cancun: Topics in Clinical Cardiology is organized by Mayo Clinic and will be held from Feb 25 - Mar 01, 2019 at Marriott Cancun Resort, Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico.
The target audience for this medical event is Cardiovascular Specialists, Cardiac Surgeons, Cardiovascular Fellows, and Internists with interest in clinical cardiology. In addition, the course will be of value for Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, and Registered Nurses who practice in the field of Cardiology. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 24.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits and earn up to 24.75 Medical Knowledge MOC points.
Course Description :
The purpose of the meeting is to present practical state-of-the-art knowledge in cardiovascular diagnosis and therapy. The scope of the program is comprehensive and will cover prevention, ischemic heart disease, heart failure, valvular heart disease, and heart rhythm disorders. New topics include critical care for the cardiologist, preoperative management of the cardiac patient for non-cardiac surgery, and a MOC session for ABIM Recertification. Expert faculty will present evidence-based and practical clinical approaches to diagnosis and treatment. A case-based format with audience response interaction and ample time for discussion is planned.
Course Objectives :
• Use clinical and laboratory parameters to assess CV risk.
• Describe risk reduction strategies including lifestyle modifications and medications.
• Apply skills in lipid and hypertension management.
• Describe the latest diagnostic and management strategies in heart failure.
• Assess optimal patient selection for advanced therapies in severe heart failure.
• Summarize state-of-the-art practical approach to the management of complex coronary disease.
• Cite best practices for the management of patients with atrial fibrillation and ventricular arrhythmias.
• Summarize the newer concepts of management of heart failure, cardiomyopathies, and valvular disease.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|MD, PhD, DO, Pharm D Late Fee||24 Feb,2019||USD 880.00|
|Fellow, Resident, NP, PA, RN Late Fee||24 Feb,2019||USD 745.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|MD, PhD, DO, Pharm D Early Fee||29 Jan,2019||USD 780.00|
|Fellow, Resident, NP, PA, RN Early Fee||29 Jan,2019||USD 645.00|