Cardiology and Sports Medicine for Primary Care is organized by MCE Conferences and will be held from Jul 19 - 21, 2019 at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, Charleston, South Carolina, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 12.00 Prescribed credits.
All Physicians and other Healthcare Professionals seeking clinical information about Cardiology and Sports Medicine.
This conference is designed to provide primary care clinicians with up-to-date, evidence-based information on commonly encountered issues in Cardiology and Sports Medicine while suggesting pragmatic approaches to clinical management. The discussion-based format of the conference will encourage audience participation through dynamic lectures, case-based studies, and hands-on workshops. Keynote speakers will present and critically assess recent advancements and industry updates in Cardiology and Sports Medicine, with the goal of enhancing the knowledge-base and core competence of attendees. The successful completion of this interactive program diagnosing, treating, and prescribing the most effective courses of treatment, with the ultimate goal of improving patient outcomes.
• ECG 101: Boot Camp
• ECG 201: On the Front Lines
• The Weekend Warrior: Common Injuries in the Recreational Athlete
• The Female Athlete Triad
• Common Musculoskeletal Problems in Primary Care: A Case Oriented Approach
• Medical Dilemmas in Sports Medicine: A Case Oriented Approach
• Guide me! A Practical Overview of Cardiology Guidelines and Impact on Primary Care Medicine
• Truth or A Fib: The Truth About Afib
• How to Live Forever: A Primer on Conventional, Complementary/Alternative, and Futuristic Medicine Strategies for Prevention of Cardiovascular Diseases
• Looking Up: A (Re)View of Syncope
• Common Orthopaedic Injuries in Children
• Sudden Cardiac Death in Athletes: Dilemmas for the Primary Care Physician
|Contact No. :||1 888 533 9031
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician Early Bird Registration||11 Jun,2019||USD 750.00|
|Military MD/Residents/Other Healthcare Professionals Early Bird Registration||11 Jun,2019||USD 650.00|