Cardiology and Primary Care Update is organized by MCE Conferences and will be held from Aug 02 - 04, 2019 at Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite, Yosemite National Park, California, United States of America. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 12 Prescribed credits by the American Academy of Family Physicians.
Target Audience :
All Physicians and other Healthcare Professionals seeking clinical information about Cardiology and other issues in Primary Care.
Course Description :
This conference is designed to provide primary care clinicians with up-to-date, evidence-based information on commonly encountered issues in Cardiology and Primary Care, while suggesting pragmatic approaches to clinical management. The discussion-based format of the conference will encourage audience participation through dynamic lectures, case-based studies, and hands-on workshops. Keynote speakers will present and critically assess recent advancements and industry updates in Cardiology and Primary Care, with the goal of enhancing the knowledge-base and core competence of attendees. The successful completion of this interactive program diagnosing, treating, and prescribing the most effective courses of treatment, with the ultimate goal of improving patient outcomes.
• Practical Approach to the Patient with Hyperlipidemia
• A Clinical Approach to the Management of Hypothyroidism, the Elevated "TSH." and the Patient with a Thyroid Nodule
• Practical Approach to the Patient with Hypertension
• Approach to the Management of Chest Pain
• Practical Approach to the Patient with Potential DVT
• Sorting Through the Headlines: Anticoagulation for Atrial Fibrillation
• Bradyarrhythmias: How SSSSSlow is Too Slow?
• Finding and Fighting the Enemy: Sudden Cardiac Death
• Corralling the Racing Heart: Approach to SVT
• Sorting out Syncope: Benign to Deadly
• Beyond Beta Blockers: Modern-day Management of PVCs
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||1 888 533 9031
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician Early Fee||25 Jun,2019||USD 750.00|
|Military MD/Residents/Other Healthcare Professionals Early Fee||25 Jun,2019||USD 650.00|