Cardiff-Tata Medical Center FRCR 2B Oncology Course is organized by Doctors Academy and will be held from May 06 - 10, 2019 at Tata Medical Center, Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
Candidates preparing for the FRCR Part 2B examination; Practicing Radiation/Clinical Oncologists
Taught by faculty from the Velindre Cancer Centre in Cardiff, United Kingdom, this intensive five-day course intends to assist those who are preparing for the FRCR 2B examination. It will also prove beneficial to practicing Clinical/Radiation Oncologists who wish to refine their current knowledge and skills.
• To allow delegates to familiarise themselves with the format of the FRCR 2B exam.
To encourage delegates to develop techniques that will assist them in approaching the clinical and viva cases in the exam.
• To enable delegates to refine their knowledge according to the latest evidence-based protocolised treatment algorithms.
The course will comprise of:
• Practice viva stations
• Practice clinical stations
• Lectures on tumour-specific management
• Information on bedside skills
• Various breakout sessions (e.g. radical and palliative RT planning; chemotherapy; and discussions of other management strategies)
• Mock examinations
• Dedicated sessions on systemic therapies, including immunotherapies
• Dedicated skin stations with practical demonstration of treatment using equipment from the UK
• Dedicated sessions on communication skills and presentation skills
**Course Fee - approx. £ 340.00 GBP
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+44 (0) 29 2061 6765
+44 (0) 75 3426 0131
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||INR ₹30000.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|