Cardiac Rehabilitation: The Mayo Clinic Model is organized by Mayo Clinic and will be held from Mar 20 - 23, 2019 at Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota, United States of America.
The Mayo Clinic Cardiac Rehabilitation Workshop is an interactive learning experience for cardiac rehabilitation practitioners.
Mayo Clinic has been dedicated to national and international collaboration for more than 100 years,
starting with the Mayo Brothers, who traveled throughout the world to share medical knowledge and
learn from others.
The goal for the Mayo Clinic Cardiac Rehabilitation Workshop is to share the best practices in:
• Program development and administration
• Cardiac Rehabilitation assessment tools
• Outcome measurements
A certificate of completion will be awarded to each participant.
Upon completion of this activity, participants would be able to:
• Initiate a high quality cardiac rehabilitation program or improve the quality of an existing cardiac rehabilitation program
• Develop appropriate assessment tools for their individual programs – make their program cutting edge
• Identify staffing requirements and training of staff
• Recognize the value of tracking program outcomes
• Identify resources from international cardiac rehabilitation organizations
Time: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
|Contact No.||:||(507) 538-9161|
Course Fee Details
|Course Fee||:||USD $1500.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|