Cardiac CTA Course Level 2: Advanced is organized by Amery Medical Academy (AMA) and will be held from Oct 21 - 25, 2019 at Amery Medical Academy (West), Torrance, California, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 20 CME Units.
Level 2 Cardiac CTA
• Board certification (ACGME Radiology, Cardiology, Nuclear Medicine), or eligibility, valid medical license or Foreign Equivalent; and
• 150 contrast CCT examinations. For at least 50 of these cases, the candidate must be physically present, and be involved in the acquisition and interpretation of the case; and
• Evaluation of 50 non-contrast studies; and
• Completion of 20 hours of lectures and/or CME credits related to CT in general and/or CCT in particular.
Maintenance of Competence:
• 50 Contrast CCT exams conducted and interpreted per year;
• 20 hours of Category I CME every 36 months of CCT.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||949-900-6800
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $6000.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|
Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles Torrance/South Bay,
1925 W 190th St,
Torrance, California, United States of America 90504,
Torrance Marriott Redondo Beach,
3635 Fashion Way,
Torrance, California, United States of America 90503,