Cardiac Care: Advanced ECG Interpretation Seminar is organized by Ausmed Education Pty Ltd and will be held from Sep 12 - 13, 2019 at Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
The target audience for this medical event is nurses who already have a good, working knowledge of the 12-lead ECG and want to build on this. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 11.00 CPD Hours.
Despite the rapid advances in investigative cardiology, the 12-lead ECG remains a cornerstone of cardiac assessment. As a nurse, you may often be involved in both performing and evaluating ECGs. However, if you are to perform this role competently, you will need extra tuition and guidance on a regular basis. Extend your knowledge by looking at advanced concepts such as:
• Heart blocks
• Bundle branch and fascicular blocks
• SVT and VT
• Chamber hypertrophy
• Unusual ECG abnormalities
Need for Program:
The 12-lead ECG remains a cornerstone of cardiac assessment. Nurses are increasingly involved in both performing and evaluating ECGs. However, interpretation can be difficult, due to the complex nature of the underlying pathology and its manifestation on an ECG. Attending this seminar will build on your existing knowledge and assist you to understand advanced ECGs and therefore improve patient outcomes.
Purpose of Program:
To improve patient outcomes for people who display complex cardiac arrhythmias by increasing the ability to understand and interpret advanced ECGs.
• Revise the normal electrophysiology of the heart and relate it to the pathophysiology of cardiac arrhythmias
• Determine the cause of complex cardiac arrhythmias and how to identify them on ECG traces
• Describe the impact and the evidence-based nursing actions for electrolyte derangements on cardiac function
• Appraise and consolidate skills in advanced ECG interpretation and the differentiation of abnormal cardiac rhythms through case discussion and practice
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(03) 9326 8101
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Two Days Course Fee||11 Sep,2019||AUD 540.00|
|One Day Course Fee||11 Sep,2019||AUD 410.00|