CannX 2019: 4th International Medical Cannabis Conference is organized by Kenes Group and will be held from Sep 09 - 10, 2019 at Tel Aviv Convention Center (Merkaz HaYeridim), Tel Aviv, Israel.
Join conference president, Prof. Raphael Mechoulam, the conference chair Yossi Bornstein, and the Cann10 experts and industry visionaries for everything medical cannabis!
The main program includes 3 exciting tracks – Science, Business, and Agriculture.
Session highlights include:
• Cannabis, psychology and emotions - the influence of different cannabis compound on our body and mind
• Cannabis treatment as an exit strategy - substitute for opioids, alcohol and other drugs
• The impact of cannabis-based treatment on various diseases - pre-clinical and clinical results
• The next step in cannabis treatment: the benefits of cannabis micro dosing
• The medical cannabis capital market - how to assess the true value of a company?
At CannX you will get the latest updates and developments across all segments of the medical cannabis field and meet the leading medical cannabis businesses and education partners to help grow your business and raise your company’s profile in the field.
The prestigious CANN10 2019 Innovation Award competition will take place during the event. It is open to cutting-edge Cannabis-related startups from across the globe and will help them gain invaluable exposure and worldwide recognition.
If you are a leader in the medical cannabis field or want to become one, join us at CannX 2019.
• International CannX Experience Super saver Early Fee: $550 USD
• International CannX Experience Regular Fee: $650 USD
• International CannX Experience Onsite Fee: $800 USD
Artists / Speakers:
Adi Aran, Simon Benita, Nirit Bernstein, David Casarett, Elyad Davidson, Shiry Eden, Jonathan Grunfeld, Lumir Hanuš, Shaul Lev-Ran, Philippe Lucas, Raphael Mechoulam, David (Dedi) Meiri, Gal Meiri, Victor Novack, Avi Priel, Avner Shenfeld, Orit Stolar, Yossi (Joseph) Tam, Rami Yaka, Andreas Zimmer
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||00359 28082110
May 27, 2019
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Israeli Participant Super Saver Early Bird Fee||12 Jun,2019||ILS 1200.00|
|Daily Fee (9 or 10 September) Super Saver Early Bird Fee||12 Jun,2019||ILS 950.00|
|Student, Nurse, Medical & Academic Super Saver Early Bird Fee||12 Jun,2019||ILS 750.00|