BSAC Residential Workshop for EUCAST Susceptibility Testing 2019
BSAC Residential Workshop for EUCAST Susceptibility Testing 2019 is organized by British Society for Antimicrobial Chemotherapy (BSAC) and will be held from Aug 20 - 22, 2019 at University Hospital Of Wales, Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom. This Course has been approved for a maximum of 14 CPD credits.
After this course you will:
• Have knowledge of EUCAST standardised disc testing methods
• Have an overview of other susceptibility testing methods
• Have an understanding of how to test difficult organisms
• Be able to solve susceptibility testing problems
• Be able to improve local susceptibility reporting
• Be able to detect common antimicrobial resistance mechanisms
• Have an overview on new technology in microbiology
• Be updated on new EUCAST guidelines
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+44 (0)29 2074 6581
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||GBP £750.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|