Breast Imaging Boot Camp with Tomosynthesis is organized by American College of Radiology (ACR) and will be held from Jun 13 - 15, 2019 at American College of Radiology, Reston, Virginia, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Radiologists. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 34.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and 25 SAM Credits.
This three-day course, led by Michael N. Linver, MD, FACR; and Christopher E. Comstock, MD, FACR, is designed to provide practicing radiologists with an intensive experience in breast imaging. Throughout the program, participants will develop their interpretive expertise in the evaluation of mammography studies by hands-on interpretation of over 240 digital screening and diagnostic mammograms at their own individual PACS digital workstation.
Specific instruction in the use and application of computer-aided techniques will also be provided. In addition, interventional workshops will be available in breast ultrasound and stereotactic biopsy.
At the conclusion of this course, participants will be able to:
• Utilize perception skills for detection of cancer at digital mammographic screening
• Interpret digital mammographic screen-detected findings
• Demonstrate skills to minimize the call-back rate for normal/benign findings at mammographic screening
• Describe the application of computerized techniques as an aid in mammographic interpretation
• Recognize diagnostic workup of screen-detected findings and symptomatic patients
• Conduct interventional workshops for stereotactic and ultrasound-guided biopsy
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||1-800-227-5463
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Nonmember Price||12 Jun,2019||USD 5000.00|
|Member Price||12 Jun,2019||USD 3500.00|