Blended Introduction to Adult Echocardiography Course is organized by Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute (GCUS) Inc. and will be held from May 16 - 17, 2019 at Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute, st petersburg, Florida, United States of America. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 12.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
This blended online and hands-on adult echocardiography ultrasound course is intended for sonographers, physicians, physician assistants, nurse practioners and other medical professionals learning how to perform and/or interpret adult echocardiography exams. Participants may include (but are not limited to) radiology, internal medicine, critical care, primary care, emergency medicine, and cardiology professionals.
Blended Introduction to Adult Echocardiography Course is designed to provide a strong foundation to perform and/or interpret adult cardiac ultrasound examinations. The Blended Introduction to Adult Echocardiography Course is taught by leading echocardiography experts and combines 15 months access to our online course of comprehensive lectures and (2) Two Days (12 Hours) of live scanning at our facility in St. Petersburg, Florida. The scan workshops feature our industry leading 3:1 hands-on scan ratio using live models for the most comprehensive hands-on scan time. For the best ultrasound education experience, completion of the online course prior to hands on scanning is recommended.
• Ultrasound Imaging Fundamentals: The Basics
• Introduction to 2D/M-Mode Adult Echocardiography
• Introduction to Cardiac Doppler Ultrasound
• Echocardiographic Evaluation of Mitral and Aortic Valve Heart Disease
• Doppler Evaluation of Mitral and Aortic Valve Heart Disease
• Echo Evaluation of Right Heart DIsease
• Evaluation of Pericardial Effusions and Cardiac Masses
• Echocardiographic Evaluation of Cardiomyopathies
• Echocardiographic Evaluation of Coronary Artery Disease
• Echocardiographic Evaluation of Diastolic Function
• Contrast Echocardiography
• Increase the participant’s knowledge to better perform and/or interpret Echocardiography examinations.
• Demonstrate proper transducer manipulation and system optimization to produce diagnostic images (sonographer) and recognize potential imaging errors (Physician).
• Demonstrate routine scan protocols to evaluate an adult patient using 2D/M-Mode/Color Flow & • Doppler echocardiographic techniques.
• Perform standard 2D, m-mode and Doppler measurements.
• Identify normal/abnormal characteristics of 2D cardiac anatomy.
• State the role of cardiac Doppler and list the necessary qualitative/quantitative measurements.
• Identify the ultrasound findings associated with valvular heart disease, cardiomyopathies, ischemic heart disease, pericardial disease and cardiac masses.
• List the latest imaging techniques in quantification of right and left ventricle wall motion. Document findings and apply standardized guidelines during compilation of an Echocardiography worksheet (sonographer) and dictated report (Physician).
• List the steps necessary for system optimization during contrast echo imaging.
• Increase confidence to incorporate protocols, techniques & interpretation criteria to improve diagnostic/treatment accuracy.
|Contact No. :||727.363.4500
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Advanced Fee||15 Apr,2019||USD 2695.00|
|Regular Fee||01 May,2019||USD 2895.00|
|Late Fee||15 May,2019||USD 3095.00|