BioData World Congress 2019 is organized by Terrapinn Ltd and will be held from Dec 04 - 05, 2019 at Congress Center Basel, Basel, Basel-Stadt, Switzerland.
No matter what area of the healthcare system or pharmaceutical industry you find yourself in, one thing is clear - data is key.
Whether you are using it for drug development or improving healthcare practices, developing novel IT architecture, gaining meaning from exabytes of Genomic data to discover new biological pathways and cures, developing open-source data democratization systems using Blockchain or using AI to gain meaning from images and EHR– there are many hurdles to overcome and opportunities to take advantage of.
So, with that in mind, the BioData World Congress 2019 will bring together pharma/biotechs, healthcare, academia and the community that serve them, to discuss how to come together to improve efficiencies within IT and biodata for the benefit of patients worldwide.
Industry- & thought-leading topics bringing together the whole value chain
• Discover how peers are transforming big data into smart data
• Hear best practices in data management as well as data computing and processing
• Conquer the challenges of data integration and infrastructure
• Learn about applications of AI and machine learning
• Discover how to save time in the curation of data to gain meaningful insights
• Work on the challenge of gaining good quality data and tackle the “garbage in garbage out” dilemma
• Discover how to accelerate your drug design processes using big data and genomics
• Uncover the power of clinical stratification through AI
• Develop new IT architectures to empower researchers
• Gain insights into new more efficient global e-trials for rare diseases and understand how to increase compliance through the process
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+44 (0)207 092 1174
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Standard Package Individual Pass - Regular Fee||03 Dec,2019||EUR 2195.00|
|Pharma/Biotech Package Individual Pass - Regular Fee||03 Dec,2019||EUR 1000.00|
|Academic/Public Sector Individual Pass - Regular Fee||03 Dec,2019||EUR 600.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Standard Package Individual Pass - Early Fee||17 May,2019||EUR 1195.00|
|Pharma/Biotech Package Individual Pass - Early Fee||17 May,2019||EUR 350.00|
|Academic/Public Sector Individual Pass - Early Fee||17 May,2019||EUR 225.00|