Biocompatibility for Medical Devices US is organized by KNect365 Life Sciences and will be held from Oct 24 - 25, 2019 at JW Marriott Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, United States of America.
Pre-Conference Workshop: An Introduction to Biocompatibility
Are you new to the area of biocompatibility, or would you be interested in a refresher? Compliment your main conference pass with our pre-conference workshop - 'An introduction to Biocompatibility'. Providing a broad introduction to the area, including technical aspects and some regulatory areas, this is the perfect opportunity to examine the fundamentals in preparation for the rest of the meeting.
Topics to be addressed include:
• An introduction to biocompatibility
• Biocompatibility vs biological safety
• ISO 10993 structure and content
• The relationship between 10993 and 14971
• Medical device categorization for biological risk assessment
• Chemical characterization vs chemical information
• Physical characterization
• Extractables and leachables testing – when and why?
• Risk assessment using E&L data
• Medical Device Regulation safety requirements
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||442070175338
+44 (0) 20 7017 7200
+44 (20) 701 76631
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Conference Fee||23 Oct,2019||USD 1595.00|
|Pre-Conference Workshop: An Introduction to Biocompatibility||22 Oct,2019||USD 600.00|