Beating Burnout in Nursing Conference is organized by Ausmed Education Pty Ltd and will be held from Jan 24 - 25, 2019 at Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas, Noosa, Queensland, Australia.
The target audience for this medical event is Nurses. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 11.00 CPD Hours.
Are you feeling unhappy, stressed, and burnt out? Are you reluctant to go back to work after days off and questioning your commitment to your nursing career? Are you feeling guilty that you’ve used up all your sick leave for mental health days? Well, you are not alone! Take time out this year to attend this conference and learn how to tackle stress, burnout, and compassion fatigue in nursing. Topics include:
• What is the difference between stress, burnout and compassion fatigue?
• Why it’s ok to experience these emotions at work
• The power of using mindfulness in your everyday practice
• Practical ways to build resilience and care for yourself
• Discovering the key to enjoying nursing again and much
Need for Program:
These days, burnout and stress are commonly associated with the nursing profession. We all know the nature of the work can be exceptionally demanding. Terms such as “compassion fatigue” illustrate the emotions involved. The complex combination of stressors results in impaired well-being, costly sick leave, decreased quality carte, and increased risk. As well, burnout and stress are associated with a sense of career misery. This may well cause the loss of highly experienced nurses from the profession. In order to combat these mental health vulnerabilities, nurses first need to understand the psychology underpinning stress and burnout and, then, be familiar with strategies that can develop the necessary resilience required to prevent these insidious professional dangers from occurring.
Purpose of Program:
To provide nurses and midwives with knowledge and skills to reduce stress and burnout, and to increase personal wellness, job satisfaction, interaction with colleagues, more positive workplaces, and enhance patient care.
• Use reflection and knowledge to gain insight into factors that may cause personal stress and burnout
• Be resilient and cope better with stress in today’s workplace
• Be compassionate to patients but use strategies to prevent transference of grief to you personally
• Leave work completely behind you when you go home
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||(03) 9326 8101|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Two Days Course Fee||23 Jan,2019||AUD 610.00|
|One Day Course Fee||23 Jan,2019||AUD 460.00|