Basic Robotic Surgery Diploma for Surgeons (Mar 04 - 08, 2019)
Basic Robotic Surgery Diploma for Surgeons is organized by Surgical Telemanipulation Advanced Notechs (STAN) Institute and will be held from Mar 04 - 08, 2019 at University of Lorraine, Vandoeuvre-les-nancy, Grand Est, France. The target audience for this medical event is surgeons.
The conference instructors are experts in Human Factors training and both technical and non-technical skills development.
During this program, your experience will include: exposure to discussions on robotic technology, human factors and surgical evaluation tools, robotic surgical platform training, hands-on simulation, wet & dry lab experiences, surgical case observation, and competency development in the skills required to safely operate the Intuitive Surgical daVinci Robot.
• To develop the psychomotor skills required to safely operate the robotic surgical platform.
• To define the robotic surgical platform components, features, setup requirements, and troubleshooting measures.
• To leverage surgical case observation in defining how the robotic surgical platform is integrated into the OR setting and how the platform can be best utilized in clinical practice.
• To develop clinical efficiency through comprehensive team training.
• da Vinci robotic system (Intuitive Surgical)
• da Vinci Skills Simulator (Intuitive Surgical)
• Xperience Team Trainer (Mimic Technologies)
• dV-Trainer simulator (Mimic Technologies)
• LAP Mentor (3D Systems)
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||+33 (0) 3 62 02 07 07|
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Training Only Fee||03 Mar,2019||EUR 7000.00|
|Serenity Option (training + hotel + breakfast) Fee||03 Mar,2019||EUR 7588.00|
|Comfort Option (training + hotel + breakfast + dinner) Fee||03 Mar,2019||EUR 7705.00|