Basic Life Support (BLS) For Healthcare Providers Initial Course is organized by SureFire CPR and will be held on Apr 22, 2019 at SureFire CPR - Orange Office, Orange, California, United States of America. The target audience for this medical event is MDs, RNs, EMTs, Dentists, Pharmacists, and Medical Personnel.
This class is approximately 3.5 hours.
The BLS CPR Class covers:
• Adult, Child, and Infant CPR.
• Conscious and Unconscious Choking for victims of all ages.
• Automated External Defibrillator (AED) use and special considerations.
• Breathing Barriers, Bag Valve Masks, and 2 Rescuer CPR.
• Cardiopulmonary Emergencies and Special Resuscitation Situations.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(888) 277-3143
Course Fee Details
|Course Fee||:||USD $65.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|