16th International B.E.S.T. (Bariatric Endoscopic Surgical Trends) is organized by Cine-Med Inc. and will be held from Dec 09 - 10, 2019 at The Roosevelt Hotel, New york city, New York, United States of America.
Who Should Attend:
Physicians, nurses, trainees and allied health clinicians involved in the treatment of obesity with surgery.
Ciné-Med designates this live activity for a maximum of 13.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity provides 13.75 contact hours for nurses.
This activity is designed to address the following core and team competencies: Patient Care, Medical Knowledge, Practice-based Learning, and Interprofessional Collaboration.
This year's B.E.S.T. conference will focus on the quest for a personalized approach in bariatric and metabolic surgery. From indications to outcomes, we will be defining the role for primary, revisional procedures, and emerging technologies. The specialized division of bariatric surgery is increasingly challenging, both in the area of expertise and in managing outcomes and complications. Additionally, obesity as a chronic disease provides many areas of both advancement and discussion.
Over the course of the two-day conference, the program will include more than 10 live-surgery transmissions from hospitals across the region as well as from international colleagues around the world. The procedures will be performed in full accordance with current guidelines for live surgery. In addition, lectures, debates with audience polling, a "Shark Tank" presentation of current innovations, and conclusive wrap-ups after each session will serve to orient conference participants towards possible algorithms for different revisional procedures.
By attending this activity, participants will be able to:
• Define an algorithm for the management of GERD after sleeve gastrectomy and the preoperative evaluation for patients with potential risk for post-op GERD
• Identify the appropriate applications of robotic, computer-assisted technology in bariatric surgery
• Define and clarify the current state of knowledge regarding single anastomosis procedures
• Review and determine the anatomy and physiology of the small bowel and its implications regarding bariatric surgery
• Explain how to evaluate patients with recidivism, and identify select steps for revisional surgery indications and strategies
• Identify strategies for the high-risk patient
• Identify appropriate indicators for bariatric endoscopic interventions
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||1-800-253-7657,
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician Early Fee||08 Dec,2019||USD 400.00|
|Physician On site fee||09 Dec,2019||USD 450.00|
|Nurse / Allied Health Early fee||08 Dec,2019||USD 325.00|
|Nurse / Allied Health On site Fee||09 Dec,2019||USD 375.00|
|Fellow Early Fee||08 Dec,2019||USD 200.00|
|Fellow on Site fee||09 Dec,2019||USD 250.00|
|Trainee / Student Early Fee||08 Dec,2019||USD 75.00|
|Trainee / Student on site Fee||09 Dec,2019||USD 100.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news