B-Cell Malignancies - Expert Guidance on BTK Inhibitors for Today’s Clinic is organized by Clinical Care Options (CCO), LLC and will be held on Jun 01, 2019 at Sheraton Grand Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
This program is intended for hematologists, hematologist-oncologists, and other clinicians involved in the management of patients with MCL, CLL, and other B-cell malignancies.
The goal of this activity is to improve participants’ competence in using BTK inhibitors to improve treatment outcomes for patients with B-cell malignancies.
• Evaluate differences among agents targeting BTK in terms of molecular characteristics, preclinical data, approved indications, dosing, safety profile, and efficacy
• Consider existing and emerging clinical research data evaluating currently available and emerging BTK inhibitors (and BTK-based combinations) in the formulation of therapeutic recommendations for patients with MCL, CLL, and other B-cell malignancies
• Recognize and manage adverse events and toxicities associated with BTK inhibitor therapy to support quality of life and continuation of treatment
• Explain to patients the importance of and provide strategies for optimal adherence to prescribed BTK inhibitors
• Assess ongoing clinical trials evaluating currently available and emerging BTK inhibitors (and BTK-based combinations) to aid clinical trial enrollment and predict new options in the clinic
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||1-855-224-2241
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|