Awesome Adventure CME Trips - Wongchhu Hospital Trek is organized by Wilderness Medical Society (WMS) and will be held from Oct 13 - Oct 25, 2019 at Hotel Mulberry, Kathmandu, Madhyamanchal, Nepal.
• Physicians and other Medical Care Providers who have an interest in providing medical care in “remote” environments such as wilderness settings or in developing countries are
encouraged to attend.
• Physicians counseling their patients traveling to remote areas will benefit as well.
The Wilderness Medical Society (WMS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The WMS designates this educational activity for a maximum of 17 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
The Wilderness Medical Society and our prestigious Nepal partner, Wongchhu Peak Promotion, invite you to join us for a once in a lifetime CME adventure this fall. This trip will include a combination of luxury accommodations, camping, and sightseeing excursions including temples, museums and monuments. The highlight of the trip will be the inauguration of the Wongcchu Memorial Hospital on October 20.
This course is designed to educate participants in the pathophysiology, recognition and treatment of a variety of medical problems commonly encountered in wilderness environments and settings remote from hospital or definitive care.
Upon completion of this educational activity, participants will be able to:
• Establish a set of treatment priorities for care of the sick or injured in wilderness settings.
• Demonstrate basic aspects of improvised care, rescue and evacuation.
• Learn basic field skills enabling a physician to be more capable in a ssetting remote from definitive care.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(801) 990-2988
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $4050.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|