Australasian Viral Hepatitis Elimination Conference (AVHEC) is organized by Australasian Society for HIV, Viral Hepatitis and Sexual Health Medicine (ASHM) and will be held from Aug 05 - 06, 2019 at Novotel Sydney Brighton Beach Hotel, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
Building momentum towards elimination of hepatitis B & C in Australasia
• Focus on increasing diagnosis/testing and improving models of care, treatment paradigms, reinfection strategies etc.
• To provide a forum for health professionals working in viral hepatitis, to encourage an increase in their hepatitis B management roles
• Evaluate the status of the Australasian sector in working towards the 2030 WHO elimination goals
• Strengthen relationships and partnerships between primary and tertiary care, the multicultural and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health workforce, government and community organisations
• Improve support mechanisms for primary care professionals involved in the management of viral hepatitis.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+61 2 8204 0770
(+61) 02 8204 0700
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|General - Standard Conference Fee||21 Jul,2019||AUD 855.00|
|General - Late Conference Fee||04 Aug,2019||AUD 955.00|
|Nurses, PhD students, Allied Health professionals, Community members and People affected by viral hepatitis - Standard Conference Fee||21 Jul,2019||AUD 655.00|
|Nurses, PhD students, Allied Health professionals, Community members and People affected by viral hepatitis - Late Conference Fee||04 Aug,2019||AUD 755.00|
|People Currently or Previously Living with Chronic Hepatitis - Standard Conference Fee||21 Jul,2019||AUD 550.00|
|People Currently or Previously Living with Chronic Hepatitis - Late Conference Fee||04 Aug,2019||AUD 650.00|
|Day - Conference Fee||04 Aug,2019||AUD 385.00|