Australasian Viral Hepatitis Elimination Conference (AVHEC) 2019
Australasian Viral Hepatitis Elimination Conference 2019 is organized by Australasian Society for HIV, Viral Hepatitis and Sexual Health Medicine (ASHM) and will be held from Aug 05 - 06, 2019 at Novotel Sydney Brighton Beach, Brighton Le Sands, New South Wales, Australia.
• Focus on increasing diagnosis/testing and improving models of care, treatment paradigms, reinfection strategies etc.
• To provide a forum for health professionals working in viral hepatitis, to encourage an increase in their hepatitis B management roles
• Evaluate the status of the Australasian sector in working towards the 2030 WHO elimination goals
• Strengthen relationships and partnerships between primary and tertiary care, the multicultural and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health workforce, government and community organisations
• Improve support mechanisms for primary care professionals involved in the management of viral hepatitis.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+61 2 8204 0770
(+61) 02 8204 0700
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|General - Conference Fee||04 Aug,2019||AUD 855.00|
|Nurses, PhD students, Allied Health professionals, Community members & People affected by viral hepatitis - Conference Fee||04 Aug,2019||AUD 655.00|
|Day - Conference Fee||04 Aug,2019||AUD 385.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|General - Early Conference Fee||26 May,2019||AUD 715.00|
|Nurses, PhD students, Allied Health professionals, Community members & People affected by viral hepatitis - Early Conference Fee||26 May,2019||AUD 515.00|