14th Annual Academic Surgical Congress (ASC) is organized by Association for Academic Surgery (AAS), Society of University Surgeons (SUS) and will be held from Feb 05 - 07, 2019 at Hilton Americas-Houston, Houston, Texas, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Academic Surgeons, Junior Faculty Members, Senior Faculty Members, Surgical Residents & Fellows, Academic Clinicians, Surgical Scientists, Surgical Educators, Medical Students. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 25.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
The ASC is a joint meeting of the two leading associations for academic surgery - The Association for Academic Surgery (AAS) and The Society of University Surgeons (SUS).
Conference Description :
This Conference has become the premier gathering place for surgeon-scientists-offering unparalleled opportunities for scientific exchange and networking with peers. Each year the ASC registration grows and the program has become more diverse, with programming in basic science, education, health policy, outcomes research, global health, leadership, and many other topics relevant to academic surgery.
Conference Objectives :
• Identify important research and clinical advancements relating to topics within academic surgery, including oncology, trauma, critical care, pediatrics, vascular, cardiothoracic, gastroenterology, transplant, education, emerging technologies, global surgery, clinical trials, outcomes, and health services research.
• Develop an understanding of current issues in the advancement of the art and science of surgery.
• Improve treatment strategies for surgical patients.
• Discuss the latest basic science, translational, and health services research and the expected impact of these breakthroughs in future patient care.
• Review the newest technologies that facilitate improved outcomes in surgical patients.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||310-437-1606
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non-Member Early Bird Fee||10 Dec,2018||USD 675.00|
|Non-Member Pre-Registration Fee||14 Jan,2019||USD 775.00|
|Non-Member Onsite Fee||05 Feb,2019||USD 875.00|
|AAS/SUS Member Early Bird Fee||10 Dec,2018||USD 540.00|
|AAS/SUS Member Pre-Registration Fee||14 Jan,2019||USD 640.00|
|AAS/SUS Member Onsite Fee||05 Feb,2019||USD 740.00|
|Trainee Early Bird Fee||10 Dec,2018||USD 350.00|
|Trainee Pre-Registration Fee||14 Jan,2019||USD 450.00|
|Trainee Onsite Fee||05 Feb,2019||USD 550.00|
|Medical Student Early Bird Fee||10 Dec,2018||USD 270.00|
|Medical Student Pre-Registration Fee||14 Jan,2019||USD 270.00|
|Medical Student Onsite Fee||05 Feb,2019||USD 370.00|
|Active Military Early Bird Fee||10 Dec,2018||USD 270.00|
|Active Military Pre-Registration Fee||14 Jan,2019||USD 270.00|
|Active Military Onsite Fee||05 Feb,2019||USD 270.00|