ASCH-ERF Workshop at Sea is organized by American Society of Clinical Hypnosis (ASCH) and will be held from Jan 20 - 27, 2019 at 7-Day Mexican Riviera Cruise, San Diego, California, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 12.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Workshop participants will learn practical interventions that are applicable to the treatment of panic, generalized anxiety disorder, phobias, social anxiety disorder, and post- traumatic stress disorder.
In addition, health care providers with medical and dental specialties will learn approaches to address procedural anxiety, medical avoidance as well as strategies to address somatic responses. The presenter will introduce a powerful, integrative therapy model that combines:
• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
These approaches work together to help patients feel more empowered when flooded with anxiety. If you want to gain skill crafting the best treatment plan for each patient’s individual needs, this workshop offers a springboard for your creativity and an invaluable addition to your therapeutic toolkit.
• Name the four inter-related components of anxiety;
• Articulate the role of mindfulness in the treatment of anxiety;
• Delineate and demonstrate a treatment protocol using CBT, and hypnosis;
• Describe two techniques for tolerating uncertainty;
• Identify two interventions that can help clients tolerate the physiological manifestations of panic; and
• Delineate the sequence of treatment
Workshop will be limited at the first 20 paid registrants.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||(630) 980-4740|
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|