AOTrauma Masters Symposium DACH Complications and Infections is organized by AOTrauma and will be held from Apr 01 - 02, 2019 at Imperial Riding School Renaissance Vienna Hotel, Vienna, Wien, Austria.
The target audience for this medical event is Orthopaedic surgery, Trauma surgery professionals.
This AOTrauma Masters Seminar is aimed at trauma surgeons and orthopedic surgeons who are interested in improving the care of complex fractures with a high complication potential and who would like an update on the treatment of peri-implant infections.
A combination of case-based and evidence-based lectures, case presentations and small group discussions will teach the major surgical and medical problems of complex fractures and peri-implant infections.
In addition, the latest surgical techniques are presented.
A team of experts accompanies the work in small groups and allows discussions.
Active participation is crucial to the effectiveness of this training event.
• Learning fractures that have a high potential for error rates in treatment due to their fracture morphology
• Learn a standardized, fracture-adapted treatment plan and the necessary principles of fracture treatment to avoid complications
• Learning a systematic complication analysis
• Understand infections at the cellular level (bacteria, biofilm, immune system)
• Apply a diagnostic path for orthopedic trauma infections
• Understand possible treatment options for acute and chronic peri-implant infections
• Create a treatment plan for infected pseudarthrosis
• Learn state-of-the-art treatment of open fractures
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+436649253869
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Early Fee||14 Mar,2019||EUR 400.00|
|Course Fee||01 Apr,2019||EUR 500.00|