AOTrauma Europe Masters Course - Pilon Fractures (Course with Anatomical Specimen Dissection) is organized by AOTrauma and will be held from Apr 04 - 05, 2019 at Faculty of Medicine Masaryk University, Brno, Czech Republic.
Goal of the course
The AOTrauma Europe Masters Courses 2019 address current concepts and state-of-the-art treatment options in orthopedic trauma. Each course covers one or more topics and has been planned based on the common and critical patient problems related to the specific topic.
The course is aimed at surgeons who have been practicing orthopedic trauma for many years and who are willing to share their experiences on the specific topic of the course.
Participants should have completed the AOTrauma Courses—Basic Principles and Advanced Principles of Fracture Management and must be able to communicate well in English.
The course is delivered using a combination of small group discussions, cases, exercises with anatomical specimens, and summary lectures. All activities are moderated by expert faculty in a highly interactive learning environment. Participants are encouraged to discuss the cases and content in an open manner and to share their own experiences.
• Conduct appropriate investigations for the preoperative planning of fracture reduction and fixation techniques
• Perform suitable surgical incisions for specific fracture types and restore pilon anatomy with appropriate reduction techniques
• Use adequate fixation methods to avoid secondary dislocations
• Identify risk factors for soft-tissue complications and describe how to minimize them
• Formulate strategies to manage complications
• Perform surgical salvage procedures
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+41814142720
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Course Fee||04 Apr,2019||EUR 1600.00|