AOTrauma Masters Course - Upper Extremity is organized by AOTrauma and will be held from Apr 04 - 06, 2019 at Faculty of Medicine, Rijeka, Primorje-Gorski Kotar, Croatia.
• Explain the latest developments in the treatment of clavicular, scapular, proximal humeral, humeral shaft, distal humeral, and elbow injuries
• Select and perform fracture-specific approaches in the areas described above
• Analyze complicated clinical cases of these fractures and choose the optimal treatment strategy
• Integrate practical tips and tricks for fracture reduction and fixation techniques
• Identify the causes of failure and describe how to develop an appropriate salvage strategy
The goal of the course
The goal of this course is to increase knowledge and skills for managing difficult and complex cases. State-of-theart techniques and approaches, best practices for treatment, and the management of complications will all be addressed at a high level.
Participants must be fully trained orthopedic and/or trauma surgeons with subspecialty interest in the treatment of pelvic and acetabular fractures. They must have already completed the AOTrauma Courses - Principles in Operative Fracture Management and Advances in Operative Fracture Management
Current Concepts courses and modules address the latest techniques and best practices in operative fracture management to deal with complex orthopedic trauma problems. The course includes many case presentations and open group discussions moderated by experts in the field. Best evidence is presented through summary lectures and practical exercises.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+41814142725
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Course Fee||04 Apr,2019||EUR 850.00|